Saturday, March 8, 2008

oh and I almost forgot....

returning home!!!
Photobucket

and if you want to see these pictures in a bigger, more clear form, go to:
www.photobucket.com
Login name: riskme
guest password: pourvous

and click on the Moscow album

here you can also see my pictures from Switzerland, France, Italy, Czech Republic, Austria, Spain, and eventually I will put up the Grand Canyon pictures as well.

I start my job today! eee! I'm so nervous!

---------------------------------
oh and please read this article:

Obama in Senate: Star Power, Minor Role


http://www.nytimes.com/2008/03/09/us/politics/09obama.html?_r=2&hp&oref=slogin&oref=slogin

Senator Barack Obama stood before Washington’s elite at the spring dinner of the storied Gridiron Club. In self-parody, he ticked off his accomplishments, little more than a year after arriving in town.

Mr. Obama poked fun at himself at the Gridiron Club in 2006 with, left, his current chief strategist, David Axelrod, and his communications director, Robert Gibbs.

“I’ve been very blessed,” Mr. Obama told the crowd assembled in March 2006. “Keynote speaker at the Democratic convention. The cover of Newsweek. My book made the best-seller list. I just won a Grammy for reading it on tape.

“Really, what else is there to do?” he said, his smile now broad. “Well, I guess I could pass a law or something.”

---------------------------------

really??!!!!???... I guess I could pass a law or something??

1 comment:

patrick benbow said...

i miss you Miss Lady. take care of yourself.